High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 6 -15 (40.0%)
Brooke Larsen racked up 16 points to lead Kearns over Granger. Mary Lavekihelotu led all scorers with 20 points for the Lancers.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 9
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1