High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 5 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 6 -9 (66.7%)
Freshman Whitney Mitchell had 15 points, three boards and three steals and freshman Siu Lo'amanu added 11 points, five rebounds and five steals to give Taylorsville the win over Hillcrest.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6