High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Syracuse remained undefeated in region play by holding Northridge to eight firs- half points. Jen Hazlett drilled three from downtown and a had a total of 18 points. Brittney Martin recorded the double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- High school football: East's Ula... 26
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 9
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 8
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 8
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 4
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 4
- High school boys basketball: Impressive... 2