High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Syracuse remained undefeated in region play by holding Northridge to eight firs- half points. Jen Hazlett drilled three from downtown and a had a total of 18 points. Brittney Martin recorded the double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Texas' Perry says disparaging tweet unauthorized
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1