High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 8 -10 (80.0%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 17 -27 (63.0%)
Syracuse remained undefeated in region play by holding Northridge to eight firs- half points. Jen Hazlett drilled three from downtown and a had a total of 18 points. Brittney Martin recorded the double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 58
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 2
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1