High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Syracuse was led by the great play of Brittany Martin, who scored 14 points, while also grabbing 14 rebounds. Kiana Fonua was also a key player in the win, picking up 10 points and five steals.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 21
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1