High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Syracuse was led by the great play of Brittany Martin, who scored 14 points, while also grabbing 14 rebounds. Kiana Fonua was also a key player in the win, picking up 10 points and five steals.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1