High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Syracuse was led by the great play of Brittany Martin, who scored 14 points, while also grabbing 14 rebounds. Kiana Fonua was also a key player in the win, picking up 10 points and five steals.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Conrad Truman found guilty of murdering wife...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1