High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 Free-throws: 15 -18 (83.3%)
Syracuse was led by the great play of Brittany Martin, who scored 14 points, while also grabbing 14 rebounds. Kiana Fonua was also a key player in the win, picking up 10 points and five steals.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...