High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 5 -15 (33.3%)
Provo was able to shoot out of the gates quickly, taking a 38-5 lead into the locker rooms at halftime. Kelsey Nelson scored a game-high 14 points for the Bulldogs.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1