High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 6 -14 (42.9%)
Field goals: 31 Free-throws: 5 -15 (33.3%)
Provo was able to shoot out of the gates quickly, taking a 38-5 lead into the locker rooms at halftime. Kelsey Nelson scored a game-high 14 points for the Bulldogs.
- Alex Boye to make second appearance on NBC's...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- 20 things I wish I would have known before...
- Herbert pleads with Obama to stop any new...
- How government policy created ghettos,...
- BYU football: Fred Warner, other...