High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 3 -8 (37.5%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Whitney Johnson had 14 rebounds to go with 11 points while Megan Smith compiled 18 points and five assists for the Knights. Marquelle Funk led all scorers with 20 points.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1