High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Judge Memorial totals
Erica Martinez tallied 18 points and Tina Fakahafua chipped in with 11 more as the Bulldogs overcome an eight-point fourth quarter deficit to rally for the win in overtime. Carolyn Johnson, who led Judge with 16 points, made 1-of-2 free throws with 48 seconds remaining to tie the game and ultimately send it to overtime.
Despite trailing 37-29 early in the fourth quarter, the Bulldogs rallied to take a 38-37 lead with two minutes remaining, but Carolyn Johnson tied the game by making 1-of-2 free throws with 48 seconds remaining. Judge missed its last-second shot attempt so we're heading to overtime.
The Bulldogs are down four after three, but I doubt they're worried. Judge trailed Emery all game in yesterday's quarterfinals but still managed to pull out the last-minute win. Do the Bulldogs have another rally up their sleeves?
Carolyn Johnson knocked down three 3-pointers in the second quarter as Morgan grabbed anarrow lead heading into halftime. Johnson has 10 points at the break in a game neither team is shooting too well.
It's been an up-and-down first quarter here at the E Center, featuring a lot of missed shots and a lot of turnovers. The Bulldogs cling to a two-point lead with Erica Martinez leading the way with five points.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1