High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Judge Memorial totals
Erica Martinez tallied 18 points and Tina Fakahafua chipped in with 11 more as the Bulldogs overcome an eight-point fourth quarter deficit to rally for the win in overtime. Carolyn Johnson, who led Judge with 16 points, made 1-of-2 free throws with 48 seconds remaining to tie the game and ultimately send it to overtime.
Despite trailing 37-29 early in the fourth quarter, the Bulldogs rallied to take a 38-37 lead with two minutes remaining, but Carolyn Johnson tied the game by making 1-of-2 free throws with 48 seconds remaining. Judge missed its last-second shot attempt so we're heading to overtime.
The Bulldogs are down four after three, but I doubt they're worried. Judge trailed Emery all game in yesterday's quarterfinals but still managed to pull out the last-minute win. Do the Bulldogs have another rally up their sleeves?
Carolyn Johnson knocked down three 3-pointers in the second quarter as Morgan grabbed anarrow lead heading into halftime. Johnson has 10 points at the break in a game neither team is shooting too well.
It's been an up-and-down first quarter here at the E Center, featuring a lot of missed shots and a lot of turnovers. The Bulldogs cling to a two-point lead with Erica Martinez leading the way with five points.
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1