High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 12 -21 (57.1%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
In a hard-fought game that was separated by two points for most of the fourth quarter, the Bobcats used eight straight free throws to seal the game. They advance to play Wendover in the first round of the playoffs. Krystal Taylor had a game-high 16 points for Panguitch.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1