High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
McKayla Williams led Syracuse with 14 points and 13 rebounds, while teammate Jennifer Hazlett had 18 points and seven rebounds. Viewmont's Stacie Graham had 12 points.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1