High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -11 (45.5%)
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 14 -19 (73.7%)
McKayla Williams led Syracuse with 14 points and 13 rebounds, while teammate Jennifer Hazlett had 18 points and seven rebounds. Viewmont's Stacie Graham had 12 points.
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Boulder slams into Rockville home, killing two
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- High school football: East's Ula... 37
- High school football: 5A All-State teams 23
- Mountain View hires former Timpview... 19
- High school football: 3AA all-state teams 16
- Preps of the week: T.J. Haws, Lone Peak... 9
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News... 6
- High school wrestling: Defending state... 5
- High school football: 4A all-state teams 5