High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 7 -19 (36.8%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Kaylie Robison recorded a double-double with 20 points and 12 rebounds in Jordan's rout of Copper Hills.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Draper family shows that tragedy can reveal...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1