High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 9 Free-throws: 7 -19 (36.8%)
Field goals: 27 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Kaylie Robison recorded a double-double with 20 points and 12 rebounds in Jordan's rout of Copper Hills.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 37
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 17
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1