High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 10 Free-throws: 10 -28 (35.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 15 -28 (53.6%)
Collette Crystal totaled 14 points, and teammate Becca Beaudoin had 13 points, including three 3-pointers for Alta. The Hawks' Erin Foster contributed 10 points, while Copper Hills' Brianna Harvey finished with 10 points.
|HO CHING, Meagan||5|
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1