High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 11 -23 (47.8%)
The Titans were led by McKayla Willilams, who finished with 12 points and seven rebounds, and Kiana Fonua, who added 12 points and five assists.
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- LDS Church releases renderings of final Provo...
- The Clean Cut: Michael Bublé and Idina...
- The Clean Cut: A cappella group's take on...
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- 15 things you should give up to be a happier...
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- High school football: American Fork's... 9
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 9
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2
- High school football: Fernandes,... 2
- High school football: Miners look to... 2
- Safe hands: Lone Peak goalkeeper... 1