High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Amanda Farish was one of four Knights in double figures with 14 points. Lone Peak held a 39-15 edge in rebounds while freshman Marquelle Funk posted 12 points.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 36
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Boys basketball: Defense sparks the... 1
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1
- High school girls basketball: Emery... 1