High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Amanda Farish was one of four Knights in double figures with 14 points. Lone Peak held a 39-15 edge in rebounds while freshman Marquelle Funk posted 12 points.
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- BYU starting cornerbacks Jordan Johnson,...