High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 6 -18 (33.3%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 26 Free-throws: 15 -25 (60.0%)
Amanda Farish was one of four Knights in double figures with 14 points. Lone Peak held a 39-15 edge in rebounds while freshman Marquelle Funk posted 12 points.
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working to be...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- Recruiting central: Top 25 prep football...
- Mendenhall comfortable with BYU's quarterback...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- Georgia girl struck by plane on Florida beach...