High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 14 -23 (60.9%)
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 7 -15 (46.7%)
Dani Hosking and Allison Blake led the Darts with 20 and 13 points respectively. Blake also had five steals in the win.
Freshman Shelby Everett led the Bengals with 20 points, including three 3-point shots.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1