High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Grantsville overcame a first-quarter deficit to get the big win led by 18 points from Sammie Jensen and 10 points and seven rebounds from Kelsey Wells.
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU past...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- How would LDS be affected by renewed US-Cuba...
- Jimmer & Jimbo: As one pursues a steady role,...
- Lone Peak guard Frank Jackson drops...
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- 'Unbroken' faith: The religious journey of...