High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Grantsville overcame a first-quarter deficit to get the big win led by 18 points from Sammie Jensen and 10 points and seven rebounds from Kelsey Wells.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6