High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Grantsville overcame a first-quarter deficit to get the big win led by 18 points from Sammie Jensen and 10 points and seven rebounds from Kelsey Wells.
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Mormons on social media react to Elder...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...