High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 7 -13 (53.8%)
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 11 -13 (84.6%)
Grantsville overcame a first-quarter deficit to get the big win led by 18 points from Sammie Jensen and 10 points and seven rebounds from Kelsey Wells.
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 6
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Wasatch... 4
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3