High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 5 -8 (62.5%)
St. Joseph totals
Field goals: 29 Free-throws: 3 -13 (23.1%)
Lauren Jones contributed with 20 points to help the Jayhawks get the easy win over the Wildcats. Katie Weichmann also had 10 points to go with 12 rebounds for St. Joseph.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia team...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- 'Living nightmare' almost over for daughters...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1