High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
|Cross Creek Academy||0||0||4||17||21|
Cross Creek Academy totals
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 1 -6 (16.7%)
Field goals: 28 Free-throws: 8 -13 (61.5%)
Shayla Simkins had an all round game for the Wolves with 6 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists and 2 steals.
|Cross Creek Academy||Points||3pt||Rebounds||Assists||Steals|
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Utah's largest oil producer lays off 80...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- High school football: Riverton coach... 4
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1