High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Edgar Aguilar singled home a pair of runs in the eighth inning as Layton rallied from a 6-4 deficit after the fourth inning to advance in the 5A winners bracket. Aguilar finished the game 2 for 4 with 4 RBI, with teammate Brady Jewell also coming up big going 3 for 5 with a home run and two RBI. Caleb Harrop threw 136 pitches to earn the win, with Pete Nielsen coming in and recording the two-pitch save in the bottom of the ninth.
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State all...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...