High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 16 -55 (29.1%) Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Monticello won it's first state title in 20 years with a victory over second-ranked Panguitch. The Buckaroos were led by 1A tournament MVP Sheldon Black, who scored 15 points and grabbed seven rebounds. Teammate Austin Maloy added seven points and six rebounds, while earning three steals, and Dillon Maughan scored six points and earned four rebounds. Sophomore Matt Freestone came off the bench and earned four blocked shots.
The second-place Bobcats were led by senior Keldon Norris, who scored 13 points, while senior Tyce Barney scored nine points, grabbed eight rebounds and earned two assists.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1