High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -46 (26.1%) Free-throws: 13 -18 (72.2%)
Field goals: 16 -55 (29.1%) Free-throws: 2 -7 (28.6%)
Monticello won it's first state title in 20 years with a victory over second-ranked Panguitch. The Buckaroos were led by 1A tournament MVP Sheldon Black, who scored 15 points and grabbed seven rebounds. Teammate Austin Maloy added seven points and six rebounds, while earning three steals, and Dillon Maughan scored six points and earned four rebounds. Sophomore Matt Freestone came off the bench and earned four blocked shots.
The second-place Bobcats were led by senior Keldon Norris, who scored 13 points, while senior Tyce Barney scored nine points, grabbed eight rebounds and earned two assists.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6