High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 19 -44 (43.2%) Free-throws: 3 -11 (27.3%)
Field goals: 18 -46 (39.1%) Free-throws: 5 -6 (83.3%)
The Braves clinched their first championship since 1997 after Orem missed two free throws with just two seconds remaining. Sam Merrill led Bountiful effort with 23 points and four assists while Jordan Bleak had nine points and six steals. Jeff Pollard led the Braves on the boards, pulling down 14, and Zac Seljaas had eight points, four rebounds, and four steals.
Despite shooting 27.3 percent from the foul line, the Tigers had three players reach double figures, led by Dalton Nixon's 13. Cooper Holt and Quinn Peters had 10 points each and Peters added five assists and five steals.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president