High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 12 -40 (30.0%) Free-throws: 10 -16 (62.5%)
Field goals: 12 -44 (27.3%) Free-throws: 8 -15 (53.3%)
The second-ranked Bobcats slowed the pace to upset the top-ranked Rebels in the 1A semifinals Friday at the Sevier Valley Center. Panguitch was led by senior Tyce Barney who scored 14 points and earned six rebounds. Also key in the win was senior Keldon Norris, who scored six points, had four rebounds and earned two assists and two steals. Mycrae Tebbs hit three-of-four free throws down the stretch to help hold off a Rebel comeback.
The Rebels were led by McKay Jarman, who scored 13 points and grabbed six rebounds. The Rebels have played in the semifinals every season since 2008. They will play Duchesne in the third/fourth place game Saturday.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 15
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- American Fork rolls past Westlake in... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1
- High school football: Rich Rebels... 1