High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 30 -77 (39.0%) Free-throws: 20 -28 (71.4%)
Field goals: 23 -82 (28.0%) Free-throws: 12 -18 (66.7%)
The Eagles relied on their depth in their quarterfinal win. Blake Jones, Braxton Spencer and Daniel Hanberg all scored double digits in the quarterfinal win. Jones scored 14 points and grabbed six rebounds, while earning three blocks and three steals. Spencer added 11 points and two rebounds, while Hanberg scored 11 points, grabbed 3 rebounds and earned two assists and a steal.
James Trujillo led the Wildcats with 24 points, three rebounds and two steals. Hector Duran scored five points and grabbed nine rebounds in the loss that sends Wendover into Consolation play.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Pope in blistering critique of Vatican...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Why the working-class...