High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Elijah Kletzli had 16 points and 13 rebounds, Abel Porter had 17 points, and Jesse Wade added 15 points as the Darts eked out the quarterfinal win in overtime. For Copper Hills in the loss, Porter Hawkins had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Preston Sanchez had 18 points and was 10 for 10 from the foul line.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 21
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 10
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 5
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 1