High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Elijah Kletzli had 16 points and 13 rebounds, Abel Porter had 17 points, and Jesse Wade added 15 points as the Darts eked out the quarterfinal win in overtime. For Copper Hills in the loss, Porter Hawkins had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Preston Sanchez had 18 points and was 10 for 10 from the foul line.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1