High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Elijah Kletzli had 16 points and 13 rebounds, Abel Porter had 17 points, and Jesse Wade added 15 points as the Darts eked out the quarterfinal win in overtime. For Copper Hills in the loss, Porter Hawkins had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Preston Sanchez had 18 points and was 10 for 10 from the foul line.
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2