High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Elijah Kletzli had 16 points and 13 rebounds, Abel Porter had 17 points, and Jesse Wade added 15 points as the Darts eked out the quarterfinal win in overtime. For Copper Hills in the loss, Porter Hawkins had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Preston Sanchez had 18 points and was 10 for 10 from the foul line.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Mitt Romney calls Utah home, could open up...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 6
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1