High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 21 -50 (42.0%) Free-throws: 17 -23 (73.9%)
Field goals: 19 -52 (36.5%) Free-throws: 23 -33 (69.7%)
Elijah Kletzli had 16 points and 13 rebounds, Abel Porter had 17 points, and Jesse Wade added 15 points as the Darts eked out the quarterfinal win in overtime. For Copper Hills in the loss, Porter Hawkins had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Preston Sanchez had 18 points and was 10 for 10 from the foul line.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...