High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 -60 (46.7%) Free-throws: 14 -25 (56.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 30 -63 (47.6%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
T.J. Haws hit a new career high and broke the Lone Peak scoring record with 42 points. He hit five 3-pointers, grabbed six rebounds, and had two assists and two steals to lead the Knights to the double overtime victory. Zach Frampton had 14 points, four steals, and 15 boards while Frank Jackson totaled 20 points for Lone Peak. Bingham sophomore Yoeli Childs scored 22 points and grabbed 17 rebounds with three blocks. Kyle Gearig had 19 points and Jordan Evans added 18 in the loss.
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Saturday morning quarterback: 3 stars and...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1