High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 -60 (46.7%) Free-throws: 14 -25 (56.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 30 -63 (47.6%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
T.J. Haws hit a new career high and broke the Lone Peak scoring record with 42 points. He hit five 3-pointers, grabbed six rebounds, and had two assists and two steals to lead the Knights to the double overtime victory. Zach Frampton had 14 points, four steals, and 15 boards while Frank Jackson totaled 20 points for Lone Peak. Bingham sophomore Yoeli Childs scored 22 points and grabbed 17 rebounds with three blocks. Kyle Gearig had 19 points and Jordan Evans added 18 in the loss.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies