High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 -60 (46.7%) Free-throws: 14 -25 (56.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 30 -63 (47.6%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
T.J. Haws hit a new career high and broke the Lone Peak scoring record with 42 points. He hit five 3-pointers, grabbed six rebounds, and had two assists and two steals to lead the Knights to the double overtime victory. Zach Frampton had 14 points, four steals, and 15 boards while Frank Jackson totaled 20 points for Lone Peak. Bingham sophomore Yoeli Childs scored 22 points and grabbed 17 rebounds with three blocks. Kyle Gearig had 19 points and Jordan Evans added 18 in the loss.
- LDS missionary critically injured in Oklahoma...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- Friday night lights central: Scores, stories,...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney accepts ALS Ice...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Watch: LDS bishop featured in 'Meet the...
- Dick Harmon: 5 former BYU quarterbacks could...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 21
- High school football: Duchesne wins... 6
- High school football: West Jordan... 5
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 3
- High school sports: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2