High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 -60 (46.7%) Free-throws: 14 -25 (56.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 30 -63 (47.6%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
T.J. Haws hit a new career high and broke the Lone Peak scoring record with 42 points. He hit five 3-pointers, grabbed six rebounds, and had two assists and two steals to lead the Knights to the double overtime victory. Zach Frampton had 14 points, four steals, and 15 boards while Frank Jackson totaled 20 points for Lone Peak. Bingham sophomore Yoeli Childs scored 22 points and grabbed 17 rebounds with three blocks. Kyle Gearig had 19 points and Jordan Evans added 18 in the loss.
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Morning links: BYU's Taysom Hill's future...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Kathleen Parker: Planned Parenthood relying...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Recreation, crowds and challenges: What's...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...