High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 28 -60 (46.7%) Free-throws: 14 -25 (56.0%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 30 -63 (47.6%) Free-throws: 12 -15 (80.0%)
T.J. Haws hit a new career high and broke the Lone Peak scoring record with 42 points. He hit five 3-pointers, grabbed six rebounds, and had two assists and two steals to lead the Knights to the double overtime victory. Zach Frampton had 14 points, four steals, and 15 boards while Frank Jackson totaled 20 points for Lone Peak. Bingham sophomore Yoeli Childs scored 22 points and grabbed 17 rebounds with three blocks. Kyle Gearig had 19 points and Jordan Evans added 18 in the loss.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Streamlined FanX event is a win for Salt Lake...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Our thoughts...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6