High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 16 -38 (42.1%) Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Down 10 at the break, South Summit outscored South Sevier 24-12 in the second half to escape with the third-place victory in the 2A Playoffs. Beau Rydalch and Brad Richins combined for 35 points and seven 3-pointers to power the Wildcats in the win. Trevor Jones' 19-point performance led the way for the Rams.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for...
- 9 Mormon moments in Sundance Film Festival...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 18
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- Dick Harmon: College football... 2