High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 18 -33 (54.5%) Free-throws: 5 -10 (50.0%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 16 -38 (42.1%) Free-throws: 6 -8 (75.0%)
Down 10 at the break, South Summit outscored South Sevier 24-12 in the second half to escape with the third-place victory in the 2A Playoffs. Beau Rydalch and Brad Richins combined for 35 points and seven 3-pointers to power the Wildcats in the win. Trevor Jones' 19-point performance led the way for the Rams.
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- Penn State sweeps BYU for a record seventh...
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Former top deputy in Utah attorney general...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- A year later, a look at the Utah decision on...
- In our opinion: The 3 levels of Christmas