High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -49 (51.0%) Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 23 -59 (39.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Brock Miller scored 17 of his 20 points in the second half, and Brighton overcame a broken finger to second-leading scorer Osa Masina in the third quarter to hold off Taylorsville for the 5A first round victory. John Gremillion stepped up big for the Bengals with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Jevin Warren led Taylorsville in the loss with 20 points.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- Utahns support bill making clear clergy don't...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1