High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 25 -49 (51.0%) Free-throws: 13 -23 (56.5%)
Field goals: 23 -59 (39.0%) Free-throws: 7 -9 (77.8%)
Brock Miller scored 17 of his 20 points in the second half, and Brighton overcame a broken finger to second-leading scorer Osa Masina in the third quarter to hold off Taylorsville for the 5A first round victory. John Gremillion stepped up big for the Bengals with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Jevin Warren led Taylorsville in the loss with 20 points.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 11
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1