High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -51 (25.5%) Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 9 -41 (22.0%) Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Savannah Park hit two free throws to give Springville the only points it needed in the second overtime to escape with the win. Park totaled 15 points and finished 9 of 13 from the foul line. Cortney Porter led Bonneville with 14 points, nine rebounds, and six assists in a game that saw two extra periods, seven ties, and 12 lead changes.
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- Records fall as BYU, Chase Fischer shoot past...
- Red and Blue Recruits: BYU's new commit gets...
- 10 million views in 10 days: Behind the...
- Utah State's Kevin Whimpey is an athlete,...
- John Jones died in a cave, but his widow...
- 'Our lives have been better for having her,'...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- Branden Bowen breaks Utah commitment,... 48
- High school football: Bingham accepts... 17
- High school football: Defense, big... 16
- High school football: Timpview... 8
- High school boys basketball: Junior... 5
- High school football: American Fork's... 3
- High school football: Dixie defense... 1
- High school boys basketball: 5A... 1