High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 -51 (25.5%) Free-throws: 6 -10 (60.0%)
Field goals: 9 -41 (22.0%) Free-throws: 15 -21 (71.4%)
Savannah Park hit two free throws to give Springville the only points it needed in the second overtime to escape with the win. Park totaled 15 points and finished 9 of 13 from the foul line. Cortney Porter led Bonneville with 14 points, nine rebounds, and six assists in a game that saw two extra periods, seven ties, and 12 lead changes.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 5
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1