High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
The Bobcats burst out of the gates and outscored Whitehorse by 39 points with a dominating first-half performance. Darri Frandsen led the way with 18 points, Whittni Orton scored 15, and Catania Holman added 12. Raphaela Filfred had a game-high 26 points for Whitehorse in the loss.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 32
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school girls soccer: Brighton... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1