High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
The Bobcats burst out of the gates and outscored Whitehorse by 39 points with a dominating first-half performance. Darri Frandsen led the way with 18 points, Whittni Orton scored 15, and Catania Holman added 12. Raphaela Filfred had a game-high 26 points for Whitehorse in the loss.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 5
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1