High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 14 Free-throws: 12 -20 (60.0%)
Field goals: 33 Free-throws: 4 -12 (33.3%)
The Bobcats burst out of the gates and outscored Whitehorse by 39 points with a dominating first-half performance. Darri Frandsen led the way with 18 points, Whittni Orton scored 15, and Catania Holman added 12. Raphaela Filfred had a game-high 26 points for Whitehorse in the loss.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- High school football: No. 1 Bingham... 20
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 8
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school... 4
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- National high school basketball... 3
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- High school football: Provo off to a... 1
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 1