High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 Free-throws: 4 -8 (50.0%)
South Summit totals
Field goals: 21 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Alisha Lewis led the Wildcats with 20 points, Jamie McNeil added 11, and South Summit tripled the Templars' first quarter scoring output to jump out to an early lead.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1