High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Salem Hills opened with a 16-2 first quarter and never looked back. Tiffany Madson had 14 points and Bekah McVey had 12 rebounds.
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- North Ogden woman sent to prison in...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: West Jordan... 4
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1