High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Salem Hills totals
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 8 -14 (57.1%)
Salem Hills opened with a 16-2 first quarter and never looked back. Tiffany Madson had 14 points and Bekah McVey had 12 rebounds.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 12
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 7
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1