High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 8 Free-throws: 9 -18 (50.0%)
Field goals: 24 Free-throws: 10 -19 (52.6%)
The Rams jumped out to a 29-10 lead in the first half, and continued onward to secure the comfortable victory at home. Ma'ata Epenisa led all scorers with 21 points in the win.
|FONUA, Mary Jane||1|
- Ex-BYU quarterback Max Hall arrested in...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- BYU football enemy camp: 5 questions with a...
- 6 Mormon sisters share uplifting music with...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Texas A&M jumps, BYU and Texas garner more...
- After tragedy, couple uses genetic screening...
- LDS missionaries share messages about...
- Prep football: Kafentzis, 'Diggers dig... 7
- Postseason success will not impact... 4
- High school sports: Preps of the week 2
- Big plays save Taylorsville as Warriors... 2
- Corner Canyon holds off pesky... 2
- Photo gallery: Lone Peak defeats Alta... 2
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs... 1
- North Summit ends Duchesne's 48-game... 1