High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 6 Free-throws: 20 -31 (64.5%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 10 -17 (58.8%)
Ma'ata Epenisa, from the Rams, led her team to a victory at home by scoring 21 points. In the loss, Tasha Ika scored 14 points including two 3-pointers.
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 38
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1