High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -13 (38.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -25 (44.0%)
With Janessa Cannell sidelined due to an injury, Karissa King and Brittley Eldredge stepped up for Northridge to help the Lady Knights outlast Taylorsville. King scored a game-high 14 points while Eldredge added five points and 10 boards in the win.
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- Newborn found in trash can brings call for help
- Ask Angela: I'm not getting married in the...
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- LDS stake presidency participates in ALS Ice...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- 'Frozen' star Santino Fontana discusses...
- Parents say daughter didn't understand her...
- High school football: Pleasant Grove... 21
- High school football: Bingham blasts... 10
- High school sports: Friday's football... 2
- High school football: Desert Hills... 2
- National high school basketball... 2
- High school volleyball: Defending champ... 2
- Friday night lights central: Scores,... 1
- High school football: Missed field goal... 1