High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 5 -13 (38.5%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 11 -25 (44.0%)
With Janessa Cannell sidelined due to an injury, Karissa King and Brittley Eldredge stepped up for Northridge to help the Lady Knights outlast Taylorsville. King scored a game-high 14 points while Eldredge added five points and 10 boards in the win.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1