High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 13 -22 (59.1%)
Millard took an early and narrow lead, and was able to hold on in the third and fourth quarters to help earn its first victory of the season. Kenlie Lemon scored a team-high 12 points, while three other players totaled nine points in the thrilling win.
- Teen in Springville family found dead left...
- Jabari Parker posts photo of himself with LDS...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high...
- For his brothers: American Fork family with 4...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior season
- Faith leaders leave Vatican with high hopes...
- Return to Utah allows Southern Virginia...
- Felt's Facts, championship edition: Breaking...
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 20
- For his brothers: American Fork family... 11
- High school football: American Fork's... 10
- High school football: Bingham defense... 10
- American Fork hopes to dethrone... 5
- High school football: Roy's offense is... 3
- From hoops to gymnastics,... 2
- Amy Donaldson: Kafentzis ends his prep... 2