High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 13 -22 (59.1%)
Millard took an early and narrow lead, and was able to hold on in the third and fourth quarters to help earn its first victory of the season. Kenlie Lemon scored a team-high 12 points, while three other players totaled nine points in the thrilling win.
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain Covey's...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- BYU football players gather for 30 year...
- BYUtv releases 'New Day for the Book of...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 23
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- Dick Harmon: College football... 10
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3