High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 13 -22 (59.1%)
Millard took an early and narrow lead, and was able to hold on in the third and fourth quarters to help earn its first victory of the season. Kenlie Lemon scored a team-high 12 points, while three other players totaled nine points in the thrilling win.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 12
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 9
- High school football: Skyline's big... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1
- High school football: Riverton rolls... 1