High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 11 -18 (61.1%)
Field goals: 12 Free-throws: 13 -22 (59.1%)
Millard took an early and narrow lead, and was able to hold on in the third and fourth quarters to help earn its first victory of the season. Kenlie Lemon scored a team-high 12 points, while three other players totaled nine points in the thrilling win.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 4
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1