High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -22 (40.9%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
After falling behind 15-6 in the first quarter, Riverton outscored Lone Peak 45-20 for the remaining three quarters. Latisha and Shelby Richards combined for 29 points in the win.
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- 'Saturday's Warrior' director shares details...