High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -22 (40.9%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
After falling behind 15-6 in the first quarter, Riverton outscored Lone Peak 45-20 for the remaining three quarters. Latisha and Shelby Richards combined for 29 points in the win.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- New mission presidents
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6