High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 9 -22 (40.9%)
Lone Peak totals
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 7 -11 (63.6%)
After falling behind 15-6 in the first quarter, Riverton outscored Lone Peak 45-20 for the remaining three quarters. Latisha and Shelby Richards combined for 29 points in the win.
- Lawmakers to rehash Utah's stillbirth law due...
- Video: Utah man uses 'random acts of pasta'...
- Dick Harmon: Christian Stewart's season of...
- Ezekiel Ansah unveils his Turkey Dance...
- The No. 1 cause of divorce may not be what...
- David Archuleta, Mormon Tabernacle Choir,...
- BYU football: After initial struggles,...
- Cougars fall short again in 87-85 loss to...