High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Rachelle Warner hit a 3-pointer with seven seconds remaining to boost the Timberwolves past Springville. Warner finished with 20 points while Eternity Galeai had 17 points and three 3s. For the Red Devils in the loss, Brooke Wheeler finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- High school football: Herriman gashes... 5
- High school football: Corner Canyon's... 5
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1
- High school football: Felt's Facts for... 1