High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Rachelle Warner hit a 3-pointer with seven seconds remaining to boost the Timberwolves past Springville. Warner finished with 20 points while Eternity Galeai had 17 points and three 3s. For the Red Devils in the loss, Brooke Wheeler finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds.
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- Wright Words: Disney's 'Frozen' and why we...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 21
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3