High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Rachelle Warner hit a 3-pointer with seven seconds remaining to boost the Timberwolves past Springville. Warner finished with 20 points while Eternity Galeai had 17 points and three 3s. For the Red Devils in the loss, Brooke Wheeler finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- 15 lessons learned from a BYU rugby game
- Oil slick not from missing Malaysian plane;...
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 20
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws'... 15
- High school boys basketball: Bountiful... 7
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak... 5
- High school boys basketball: Pleasant... 4
- High school boys basketball: Underdog... 3
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Jazz blowing it;... 3