High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Rachelle Warner hit a 3-pointer with seven seconds remaining to boost the Timberwolves past Springville. Warner finished with 20 points while Eternity Galeai had 17 points and three 3s. For the Red Devils in the loss, Brooke Wheeler finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom Hill...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: BYU football's first...
- Six arrested in wild Utah County kidnapping;...
- Parry's Power Guide: Week 4 5
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1