High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 12 -24 (50.0%)
Field goals: 15 Free-throws: 13 -20 (65.0%)
Rachelle Warner hit a 3-pointer with seven seconds remaining to boost the Timberwolves past Springville. Warner finished with 20 points while Eternity Galeai had 17 points and three 3s. For the Red Devils in the loss, Brooke Wheeler finished with 22 points and 12 rebounds.
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to same-sex...
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 8
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1