High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
After a slow first quarter, the Stallions rallied back to earn the win over the Utes. Bailey Wilson picked up a double-double of 15 points and 12 rebounds, while Meridian Pinnecoose messed around and got a triple-double with 10 points, a staggering 26 boards and 12 assists in the win. Aubree Rasmussen poured in a game-high 18 points in the nail-biting loss.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...