High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
After a slow first quarter, the Stallions rallied back to earn the win over the Utes. Bailey Wilson picked up a double-double of 15 points and 12 rebounds, while Meridian Pinnecoose messed around and got a triple-double with 10 points, a staggering 26 boards and 12 assists in the win. Aubree Rasmussen poured in a game-high 18 points in the nail-biting loss.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 24
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6