High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
After a slow first quarter, the Stallions rallied back to earn the win over the Utes. Bailey Wilson picked up a double-double of 15 points and 12 rebounds, while Meridian Pinnecoose messed around and got a triple-double with 10 points, a staggering 26 boards and 12 assists in the win. Aubree Rasmussen poured in a game-high 18 points in the nail-biting loss.
- Max Hall talks about his arrest last year and...
- Tiffany Gee Lewis: 7 kids, 7 missions, one...
- Morning links: Snow College 4-star OL...
- New image of what Jesus may have looked like...
- 9-month anniversary of landslide marked by...
- After finding a vehicle they believe to be...
- Promise ring, pregnancy talk shows...
- BYU's Vocal Point releases new video with The...