High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
After a slow first quarter, the Stallions rallied back to earn the win over the Utes. Bailey Wilson picked up a double-double of 15 points and 12 rebounds, while Meridian Pinnecoose messed around and got a triple-double with 10 points, a staggering 26 boards and 12 assists in the win. Aubree Rasmussen poured in a game-high 18 points in the nail-biting loss.
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- No more excuses: Mormon dad designs home...
- Martin MacNeill gets maximum sentence for...
- Supporters for traditional marriage focus on...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5 2
- Girls soccer: Brighton Bengals bury the... 2
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1
- High School Volleyball: Panguitch,... 1