High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 17 Free-throws: 15 -19 (78.9%)
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 16 -26 (61.5%)
After a slow first quarter, the Stallions rallied back to earn the win over the Utes. Bailey Wilson picked up a double-double of 15 points and 12 rebounds, while Meridian Pinnecoose messed around and got a triple-double with 10 points, a staggering 26 boards and 12 assists in the win. Aubree Rasmussen poured in a game-high 18 points in the nail-biting loss.
- LDS Church announces new seminary graduation...
- Salt Lake officer captured Dillon Taylor...
- LDS Church announces feature-length...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on Alta...
- Lexi Walker sings 'Let It Go' solo with One...
- Farm owners fined for refusing to host a...
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of BYU,...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Football legend Brett Favre drops in on... 20
- High school football: Lone Peak Knights... 3
- High school football: West Jordan... 3
- High school girls soccer: Breakaway... 3
- High school girls soccer: Defending... 2
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school... 1
- High school football: Nobody's running... 1
- High school football: Layton Christian... 1