High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Maddie Chin and Dani Barton combined for 30 points, as Brighton outlasted Copper Hills in the barnburner region victory. Sarah Midgley drained six 3-pointers, and finished with 19 points in the loss.
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start employing...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- The Clean Cut: LDS 'Voice' contestant...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Utah Utes still pursuing several... 15
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1