High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Maddie Chin and Dani Barton combined for 30 points, as Brighton outlasted Copper Hills in the barnburner region victory. Sarah Midgley drained six 3-pointers, and finished with 19 points in the loss.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Already impressing: Utah Jazz rookie Dante...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU preparing...
- Utah Jazz give key starters a break in 98-91...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 10
- High school football: Playoff pictures... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1
- High school girls soccer: Timpanogos... 1