High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 9 -13 (69.2%)
Copper Hills totals
Field goals: 19 Free-throws: 7 -14 (50.0%)
Maddie Chin and Dani Barton combined for 30 points, as Brighton outlasted Copper Hills in the barnburner region victory. Sarah Midgley drained six 3-pointers, and finished with 19 points in the loss.
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback...
- Ex-Tabiona High teacher sent to prison for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 21
- Woods Cross airs it out in Region 6 win... 3
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Felt's Facts,... 2
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 2
- High school sports: Friday's football... 1
- High school football: Herriman... 1
- High school football: Murray wins first... 1