High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 11 -43 (25.6%) Free-throws: 4 -13 (30.8%)
South Sevier totals
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 7 -12 (58.3%)
The Rams got off to a hot first-quarter start, and then held on to the win through the second half. Maci Parsons led the South Sevier attack with 14 points with four 3-pointers.
- Former Utah basketball player spreads hope...
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit after ACC...
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Report: ACC changes stance, now considers BYU...
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit Jackson,...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 38
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'... 14
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 9
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 7
- A Super Bowl 1st-timer, Utah native... 3
- High school football: Riverton coach... 2
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious... 1