High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 13 Free-throws: 6 -12 (50.0%)
Field goals: 22 Free-throws: 10 -18 (55.6%)
Taylor Moore and Maddi Smith combined for 26 points and five 3-pointers, and a 39-14 lead at the half helped Layton cruise to the region win.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- LDS position on gay, religious rights may...
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- New mission presidents
- LDS Church releases statement on construction...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25
- Morning links: Austin Collie denies... 19
- Dick Harmon: College football... 14
- Lone Peak guard, former BYU commit... 12
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one... 11
- High school football: Riverton coach... 7
- East High linebacker Christian Folau... 6