High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 20 Free-throws: 13 -16 (81.2%)
Field goals: 7 Free-throws: 10 -23 (43.5%)
Layton had 12 different players find the box score as the Lancers used a 22-4 run in the second quarter to blow past Cottonwood on the road. Maddi Smith drained three 3-pointers and led the Lancers with 17 points.
- Changing fields: Returned missionary college...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- Chase Fischer ready to make 3s, provide...
- Sheri Dew and Noelle Pikus-Pace arm wrestle...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Several national parks vandalized, including...
- National Guard, DPS weigh possible...
- Who's in? Breaking down the high school...
- Red and Blue Recruits: The evaluation... 11
- High school football: Parry's Power... 8
- Felt's Facts, week 10: State records... 7
- Best friends Norris and Kessler will... 2
- Photo gallery: Utah Youth Rugby Alpine... 1
- High school girls soccer: Lone Peak... 1
- High school girls soccer: Dunn's golden... 1
- High school girls soccer: Last-minute... 1