High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Brighton went on a big run in the second quarter and was able to hold off a second-half charge by the Lancers to pick up the victory. Lindsey Johnson netted a team-high 18 points and Maddy Chin contributed 14 more in the win. Despite the tough loss, Jaden Anderson's 21-point performance led all scorers for the Lancers.
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- New Mormon Message video highlights how much...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- American Fork's solid defense gets it... 4
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Jeremy... 3
- High school football: Jordan's Austin... 3
- High school cross-country: East junior,... 1
- High school football: Rich overpowers... 1
- Vigil brothers answer call when Aggies... 1
- High school football: North Sanpete,... 1