High School Sports
- Scores & Schedule
Field goals: 18 Free-throws: 11 -17 (64.7%)
Field goals: 16 Free-throws: 21 -36 (58.3%)
Brighton went on a big run in the second quarter and was able to hold off a second-half charge by the Lancers to pick up the victory. Lindsey Johnson netted a team-high 18 points and Maddy Chin contributed 14 more in the win. Despite the tough loss, Jaden Anderson's 21-point performance led all scorers for the Lancers.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- High school football: Brighton beats... 19
- High school football: Orem continues to... 8
- Red and Blue Recruits: Utah's JUCO line... 5
- High school girls soccer: State... 3
- High school football: Thursday's roundup 2
- Salem Hills squeezes by Maple Mountain,... 2
- High school football: Brighton, Jordan... 1
- Healthy racing drama at Utah High... 1